Fortnite 8.30 has finally arrived (with a few hours of delay) even on mobile platforms(iPhone and Android smartphones), bringing with it improved graphics at the interface and bug fixes and technical problems.
The patch Fortnite 8:30 has solved some problems with the touch input during the use of the controller, improved the overall stability of resolving crashes GPU and correct various bugs that could cause unexpected crashes or slowdowns application, below the changelog complete as disseminated by Epic Games:
- Improved stability by resolving GPU crashes
- Fixed an issue that allowed touch inputs while using a controller
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from using emotes in construction/edit mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused difficulty dragging objects on the quick bar
- Fixed an issue where players were stuck in edit mode when entering and quickly confirming changes
- Also resolved an issue where players could get stuck in edit mode when they quickly alternated between building/editing mode
- Fixed an issue where the trajectory for objects to be launched was always visible when using a mobile hang glider
- Interface elements such as the menu button will no longer be dragged off the screen in the interface layout tool