In the last hours, Bethesda has published a new update of The Elder Scrolls: Blades which aims to correct some problems encountered by users who are trying the early access version of the title.
Here are the main new features of this patch:
- The opening of the Forzieri d’Argento now takes an hour or 12 Gems (previously it took 3 hours or 36 Gems)
- The Wooden Coffers and the Old Coffers can now be obtained as a reward for the Missions. The Ancient Forzieri are very rare, but it is still possible to get one
- In the Abyss, it will no longer be possible to obtain a Silver Chest as a reward
- Abyss plans lower than the player’s level will now allow you to get more experience points
- A confirmation will now be requested before using 11 or more Gems, so as to avoid purchases made by mistake
The development team also invited the players to send their feedback on the game, thus proving to be particularly attentive to the needs of the user. We remind you that at the moment the early access to The Elder Scrolls: Blades is available exclusively to users with a Bethesda.net account or who have requested access a few hours after the announcement.
Although early access has been available for a few days on iOS, users who have downloaded it are more than 1 million, making the game reach the top of the list of the most downloaded on the App Store.