The Apex Legends shop continues to offer new skins for the various legends available and, after seeing the scary Caustic costume, here comes one for Lifeline.
With the latest store update, a camouflage for Spitfire, a popular light machine gun, and a costume for support heroin was put on sale. In both cases, you will need to have a legendary skin in order to make the purchase.
Here are all the items currently on sale:
- Triple crown, legendary camouflage for Triple Take – 1.800 Apex Tokens
- Ray of death, legendary camouflage for Wingman – 1,800 Apex Tokens
- Death from above, legendary camouflage for Spitfire – 1.800 Apex Tokens
- Land control, legendary camouflage for Spitfire – 10.500 Token Legend (requires: Death from above)
- Organized anarchy, legendary costume for Lifeline – 1.800 Apex Tokens
- First aid, legendary costume for Lifeline – 10.500 Token Legend (requires: Anarchy organized)
We remind you that the Legend Tokens can be obtained in fair quantities by simply advancing in level, while the Apex Tokens must necessarily be purchased through microtransactions. Season Pass holders can also get a minimum amount of coins by advancing in the season, but we are talking about a number of coins that is not high enough to buy an item in the store.
Did you know that with the next updates lobby and custom games could arrive? It also seems that hackers have managed to circumvent the new ban system.