The players Fortnite Season 8 can devote themselves to the new challenges of the Week 8. In this mini-guide, we explain to you how to complete the challenge that requires you to look for puzzle pieces under bridges and in caves.
Below we list all the challenges of the week, highlighting what we will cover in this mini-guide.
Week 8 Fortnite Season 8 Challenges
- Step 1 of 2: Look for the treasure map sign located in Palmeto Paradisiaco (0/1)
- Use the Vending Machines in different lots (0/3)
- Inflict damage to your opponents while using at least one ball (0/100)
- Search for puzzle pieces under bridges and in caves (0/7)
- Step 1 of 2: Dial Durr Burger’s number on the big phone west of Lethal Land (0/1)
- Eliminate opponents in Deep or Lazy Venture (0/7)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50 meters away (0/2)
To complete this challenge you will need to find at least 7 puzzle tiles located under bridges and in caves. All you have to do, therefore, is to look for the tiles in the various locations indicated in the map at the bottom of the page.
If you need a visual reference to find them more easily, you can take a look at the video at the top. Speaking of the other Challenges of Week 8, on the other hand, we also explained on our pages how to complete the challenge in stages. Dial Durr Burger’s number on the big phone west of Lethal Land.