After having explained to you where to find the puzzle pieces under the bridges and in the caverns, in this mini-guide to Fortnite Season 8 Week 8 Challenges we show you how to complete the step-by-step challenge that requires you to look for the treasure map sign in Palmeto Heavenly.
Below we list all the challenges of the week, highlighting what we will cover in this mini-guide.
Week 8 Fortnite Season 8 Challenges
- Step 1 of 2: Look for the treasure map sign located in Palmeto Paradisiaco (0/1)
- Use the Vending Machines in different lots (0/3)
- Inflict damage to your opponents while using at least one ball (0/100)
- Search for puzzle pieces under bridges and in caves (0/7)
- Step 1 of 2: Dial Durr Burger’s number on the big phone west of Lethal Land (0/1)
- Eliminate opponents in Deep or Lazy Venture (0/7)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50 meters away (0/2)
To complete this challenge in stages you will need to complete two steps. Below we explain how to do it.
Step 1: Look for the treasure map in Palmeto Paradisiaco
For the first phase of this challenge, players will need to head to Palmeto Paradisiaco to find the treasure map sign. This will be found towards the center of the area, on the west side of the courtyard, facing the large apartment building on the edge of the area.
Step 2: Find the X on the treasure map
Once the treasure map is found, all that remains is to find the position marked on it to complete the challenge. Players will have to go to the opposite side of the map to find the X, west of Frozen Ramps, as you can see in the image below.
If you want to help with a visual reference to find the treasure more easily, you can watch the video at the top. Speaking of the other Challenges of Week 8, instead, on our pages, we have already explained to you how to dial the number of Durr Burger on the big phone west of Lethal Lands.