On the occasion of Easter comes a new trailer for Fade to Silence with lots of Easter Egg … can you find it? In the opening, you can see the video released by the developers, which includes an alternative version of the song Where Is My Mind? of the Pixies.
“And for two weeks we have been looking for an Easter Egg and finally we found it, wishing you a Happy Easter, here is a new trailer for Fade to Silence!“
- Explore a vast winter landscape: from the delta of a frozen river to once lush and dense forest farmland, each area offers a myriad of places to explore.
- Tense atmosphere and stimulating gameplay. a game dedicated to strategists
- Wolf Sled Expeditions: Prepare your sled, take a follower with you and go on long-term expeditions to more distant regions.
- Recruit followers to gain access to better equipment, so you can survive cold environments and increasingly dangerous creatures.
- An exploration mode lets you wander the world and experience history at your own pace.
- Guide your followers and keep them alive. You’ll have to face tough choices.
Fade to Silence takes players into a frozen, post-apocalyptic world, in which challenging nature’s threats and enemies is fundamental. This game will make you live an incredible adventure thanks to a compelling story, a constant struggle for resources and short and long term goals. Fade to Silence will be available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on April 30, 2019.