Zanki Zero: Last Beginning is a new role-playing game that has debuted in recent days on various platforms, including the PC. So let’s take a look at the system requirements of the game, necessary to start the Steam version.
If you are not in possession of a particularly performing machine you need not worry, since the minimum requirements of Zanki Zero: Last Beginning are quite low and should allow a large number of users to play serenely.
Here are the minimum requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3.70GHz
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Video card: NVIDIA @ GeForce @ GTX 460 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage space: 26 GB of available space
- Sound card: must be compatible with DirectX
We remind you that the game has been available for just over a week on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. It should also be noted that the particular dungeon crawler does not enjoy Italian language support and is subtitled and dubbed only in English and Japanese.