A week without surprises with regard to the sales figures of videogames: the Italian ranking does not suffer particular shocks, despite the arrival of World War Z, while something could move next week when the debut of Days Gone will be recorded.
For the moment, therefore, the situation in our country remains almost unchanged, with FIFA 19 in the spotlight and keeping first place firmly, followed by another ubiquitous title, Grand Theft Auto V, and by Yoshi’s Crafted World, which confirms the excellent moment regarding Nintendo Switch. FIFA 19 is also present in the eighth place in the ranking, in its own version for Switch.
World War Z instead debuts in ninth place in the ranking, which shows instead that in our country the interest in the Saber Interactive game does not touch the peaks reached by the rest of the world, where instead the title is achieving good results.
Here is the complete ranking for last week, therefore:
- FIFA 19 (PS4, EA)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, Rockstar)
- Yoshi’s Crafted World (Nintendo Switch, Nintendo)
- Minecraft PlayStation 4 Edition (PS4, Sony)
- Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition (Nintendo Switch, Mojang)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo Switch, Nintendo)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4, Sony)
- FIFA 19 (Nintendo Switch, Electronic Arts)
- World War Z (PS4, Mad Dog Games)
- New Super Mario Bros U. Deluxe (Nintendo Switch, Nintendo)
What do you think of the top ten positions?