Starting today, Fortnite Season 8 players can dedicate themselves to the new Challenges of Week 10. In this mini-guide, we will explain how to complete the “Inflict damage within 10 seconds after landing from a volcanic conduit” in the simplest way possible.
Below is a list of the Fortnite Season 8 Week 10 Challenges, highlighting the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 10 Fortnite Season 8 Challenges
- Throw in circles of fire with a cannon (0/3)
- Step 1 of 3: Collect wood in a single game (0/500)
- Eliminate opponents in Hanging Pinnacles or in the Neighborhood (0/3)
- Inflict damage with an infantry rifle or heavy assault rifle (0/500)
- Step 1 of 2: Look for the sign on the treasure map located in Crocevia del Ciarpame (0/1)
- Inflict damage within 10 s of landing after using a volcanic conduit (0/100)
- Eliminate an opponent from 5 meters or less away (0/2)
This challenge requires you to inflict 100 damage to your opponents within 10 seconds of landing from a volcanic conduit.
To complete the objective, therefore, first of all, you will have to identify a volcanic conduit within the island. As you can see in the map at the bottom of the page, the volcanic ducts are scattered throughout the eastern portion of the island, with a greater concentration near the volcano.
If you want to complete the challenge in the simplest way possible, we advise you to play in one of Fortnite Battle Royal’s limited time modes like the Endgame event. Try to use the volcanic conduits when there are enemies nearby so that after landing you can hit them to inflict damage with your firearms.