New are finally available Challenges of the week 10 of Fortnite Season 8 . Below we show you how to complete the challenge that requires you to launch yourself through the circles of fire with a cannon.
]Below is a list of the Fortnite Season 8 Week 10 Challenges, highlighting the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 10 Fortnite Season 8 Challenges
- Throw in circles of fire with a cannon (0/3)
- Step 1 of 3: Collect wood in a single game (0/500)
- Eliminate opponents in Hanging Pinnacles or in the Neighborhood (0/3)
- Inflict damage with an infantry rifle or heavy assault rifle (0/500)
- Step 1 of 2: Look for the sign on the treasure map located in Crocevia del Ciarpame (0/1)
- Inflict damage within 10 s of landing after using a volcanic conduit (0/100)
- Eliminate an opponent from 5 meters or less away (0/2)
To accomplish this challenge you will have to launch yourself through 3 cannon circles of fire. All you have to do, therefore, is to locate three pirate cannons within the island from which to launch to cross a circle of fire.
On the map at the bottom of the page, we have marked the positions of the fire circles (with the star icon) and the pirate guns (with the cannon icon). To complete the challenge, all you have to do is reach three of these cannons and cross the relative circles of fire.
The video at the top of the news shows you how to put this procedure into practice to easily complete the required goal. About the other challenges of Week 10, on our pages, we have already explained to you where to find the sign of the treasure map in Crocevia del Ciarpame