After showing how to cross the rings of fire with a gun, in this mini-guide to the Challenges of the week 10 of Fortnite Season 8 we will explain how to complete the challenge in phases that requires you to collect 400 units of wood in a game.
Below is a list of the Fortnite Season 8 Week 10 Challenges, highlighting the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 10 Fortnite Season 8 Challenges
- Throw in circles of fire with a cannon (0/3)
- Step 1 of 3: Collect wood in a single game (0/500)
- Eliminate opponents in Hanging Pinnacles or in the Neighborhood (0/3)
- Inflict damage with an infantry rifle or heavy assault rifle (0/500)
- Step 1 of 2: Look for the sign on the treasure map located in Crocevia del Ciarpame (0/1)
- Inflict damage within 10 s of landing after using a volcanic conduit (0/100)
- Eliminate an opponent from 5 meters or less away (0/2)
To complete this phase challenge you will need to complete the following three steps:
Phase 1: Collect Wood in a Single Game (0/500)
Wood can be found in large quantities in the forests of the island. The best locations to collect this material are Laguna Languida and Unleashed Steps.
Step 2: Collect Stone in a Single Game (0/400)
To complete the second phase of the challenge you will have to collect 400 stone units. This material can be found in the areas marked with red circles on the map shown at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Collect Metal in a Single Game (0/300)
Metal can be obtained in good quantities from scrap and cars. This material is found in the areas we have marked with blue circles on the map shown below.