The Challenges of week 10 are now available for all players Fortnite Season 8. In this guide we will explain how to complete them all, showing you a map that indicates the key places in which to complete them.
Below we list all the challenges of Week 10
Week 10 Fortnite Season 8 Challenges
- Throw in circles of fire with a cannon (0/3)
- Step 1 of 3: Collect wood in a single game (0/500)
- Eliminate opponents in Hanging Pinnacles or in the Neighborhood (0/3)
- Inflict damage with an infantry rifle or heavy assault rifle (0/500)
- Step 1 of 2: Look for the sign on the treasure map located in Crocevia del Ciarpame (0/1)
- Inflict damage within 10 s of landing after using a volcanic conduit (0/100)
- Eliminate an opponent from 5 meters or less away (0/2)
The map shown at the bottom of the page shows the key places to complete all the Fortnite Season 8 Week 10 Challenges.
In this case, we can see the point at which to find the sign of the treasure map at Crocevia del Ciarpame, as well as the locations where it is possible to collect wood in a single game or jump into circles of fire with a cannon.
Also indicated the points in which to eliminate the opponents to the Hanging Pinnacles or in the District, and the positions of the volcanic conduits to use to inflict damage to the adversaries within 10 seconds from the landing.
Where are you with this week’s challenges? If you have managed to complete them all, you can search for the Secret Banner of Week 10.