Week 1 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges are finally available. In this mini-guide, we show you how to complete the challenge of visiting all Aerial Platforms.
Below we list all the Week 1 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges, highlighting the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 1 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Phase 1 of 2: Ride the current around Neoinclinato (0/1)
- Visit all aerial platforms (0/7)
- Inflict damage to an opponent within 10 seconds after using a Shadow Bomb (0/200)
- Collect a legendary object in different games (0/5)
- Look for treasure chests on Landing or Landing Shores (0/7)
- Elimination weapons with crosshairs (0/3)
- Step 1 of 3: Inflict damage on opponents from a distance of at least 2 floors (0/300)
To complete this challenge you must visit all the aerial platforms introduced in the new Fortnite Season 9 map.
There are seven platforms in all and they are scattered throughout the map, at the following locations:
- Southwest of Pacific Park
- Southwest of Laguna Languida
- East of Pressure Plant
- Southwest of Sprofondo Stantio
- West of Condotti Confusi
- South of Borgo Bislacco
- North of Palmeto Paradisiaco
The easiest way to complete the challenge is to land in each of these aerial platforms at the start of the game when you launch from the bus. Land on a platform, exit the game, start another and repeat the operation for all other remaining platforms.
If you need a visual reference to more easily locate the seven aerial platforms, you can watch the video at the top.