The Season 9 Fortnite has just begun, and the first week is still live. The players are still getting used to the news, like the new locations and the shock waves, but the challenges of Week 2 have already leaked out on the net and will start on Thursday, May 16th!
Week 2 Season 9 challenges
- Cast off 5 Shock Waves in different games (5 Stars)
- Phases Challenge: lands at Snob Beaches, Deadly Lands, Unleashed Steps, Sprofondo Stantio and Borgallegro (5 Stars in total)
- Eliminate 3 enemies at Unleashed Steps or Confused Conduits (10 stars)
- Inflict 500 Guns damage to enemies (5 Stars)
- Visit a giant phone, a large piano and a trophy and form of dancing fish (5 Stars)
- Search 3 chests in different locations named in a single match (10 Stars)
- Step-by-step challenge: eliminate an enemy from at least 50 m (3 Stars), eliminate an enemy from at least 75 m (3 Stars), eliminate an enemy from at least 100 m (3 Stars)
What do you think? Do you think they are simple to complete? These challenges will be available starting at 4:00 pm on Thursday, May 17th.