Players of Fortnite Season 9 can devote themselves to the challenges of the Week 2. In this mini-guide, we will show you how to complete the challenge that requires launching from volcanic conduits in five different games.
Below is a list of all the Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 Challenges, highlighting the one we have been examining in this mini-guide.
Week 2 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Launched with a volcanic conduit in different games (0/5)
- Phase 1 of 5: lands at Snob Beaches (0/1)
- Eliminate enemies in Unleashed Steps or Confused Ducts (0/3)
- Inflict damage to opponents with guns (0/500)
- Visit a huge phone, a colossal piano and the huge trophy of a dancer fish (0/3)
- Search for a chest in different places indicated in a single match (0/3)
- Phase 1 of 3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50 meters away (0/1)
This challenge requires launching into the air with a volcanic conduit in five different games.
To complete the objective, therefore, first of all, you will have to identify a volcanic conduit within the island. As you can see in the map at the bottom of the page, the volcanic ducts are scattered throughout the eastern portion of the island, with a greater concentration near the volcano.
If you need help with other Week 2 Challenges, on our pages we showed you how to visit a giant phone, a large piano and a trophy and form of dancing fish.