After having explained how to launch yourself from a volcanic conduit, in this mini-guide Challenges of Week 2 of Fortnite Season 9, we show you how to complete all phases of the challenge step “lands at Beaches Snob”.
Below is a list of all the Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 Challenges, highlighting the one we have been examining in this mini-guide.
Week 2 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Launched with a volcanic conduit in different games (0/5)
- Phase 1 of 5: lands at Snob Beaches (0/1)
- Eliminate enemies in Unleashed Steps or Confused Ducts (0/3)
- Inflict damage to opponents with guns (0/500)
- Visit a huge phone, a colossal piano and the huge trophy of a dancer fish (0/3)
- Search for a chest in different places indicated in a single match (0/3)
- Phase 1 of 3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50 meters away (0/1)
To complete this challenge in stages you will have to land in five different locations indicated, over five different games:
- Phase 1: lands at Snob Beaches
- Phase 2: lands in Lethal Lands
- Phase 3: lands with Unleashed Steps
- Phase 4: lands at Sprofondo Stanto
- Final phase: lands in Borgallegro
To help you more easily identify the places indicated where to land during this phased challenge, we red-circled the locations in question on the map at the bottom of the page.
Recall that in the meantime the new John Wick Fortnite event is available. If you need help getting the expected themed rewards, you can check out our Wick Size Guide.