During the last Nintendo Direct, all the new potentials of Super Mario Maker 2 were presented. Interesting details also come on the front of online features.
In particular, the Kyoto company has described the various features that will characterize the online sector of Super Mario Maker 2:
- World Levels: through this, players from all over the world can share the levels they create thanks to the game editor. Each player can have their own customizable author profile.
- Search Levels: you can use this function to view the most popular levels or the most recent ones. A specific level may also be sought, including through the use of different filters.
- Comments: after trying a level, it will be possible to leave a comment if the option has been enabled.
- Download levels: by downloading a level it will be possible to play a level without having an internet connection
- Infinite Challenge: the challenge in which you will have to try to complete as many levels as possible before arriving at the game over. It will be possible to select different degrees of difficulty and the levels will be proposed in a random manner. A ranking will be available.
- Cooperative: in levels from the world it will be possible to play in multiplayer with players from all over the world.
- Competition: up to four players can challenge each other up to the last platform in randomly assigned levels, with a different character assigned to each one.
What do you think, satisfied with these returns and news? We also remind you that Super Mario Maker 2 will have a story mode.