The NeoGAF leaver and insider Braldyr has published a massive amount of information on Microsoft’s plans for the next 18 months, information that obviously also (and in particular) involves the Xbox E3 2019 conference scheduled for Sunday, June 9.
According to the leaker, the official lineup includes news on Halo Infinite, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Gears 5, Cyberpunk 2077, Age of Empires 4, on the reboot of Fable, Sea of Thieves, Battletoads, Project xCloud and of course the first reveal of Xbox Scarlett …
Xbox E3 2019
- Halo Infinite – new trailer and release date (autumn 2020)
- Gears 5 – gameplay and release date (September 2019)
- Gears Tactics – trailer and release date
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps – trailer and release date
- Bleeding Edge – New IP from Ninja Theory (Cross-Gen)
- The Outer Worlds – trailer and release date
- Cyberpunk 2077 – new gameplay and launch window
- Age of Empires 4 – gameplay and launch date (2020)
- Fable Reboot – teaser, an exclusive game for Xbox Scarlett to be released in 2021
- Sea of Thieves – new content
- Battletoads – gameplay and release date
- Project xCloud – complete reveal
- Xbox Scarlett – Reveal of technical specifications
- Presentation of third party games
The news does not end there because, according to Braldyr, the reveal of a new MechAssault and Forza Motorsport for Xbox Scarlett also appears “highly probable”, in addition to a Capcom game (probably Resident Evil 3 Nemesis Remake or a new Dino Crisis ) and the presentation of Japanese developer titles.
Few hopes instead for the new Rare game for Next-Gen, for the reboot of Perfect Dark(apparently under development at Dlala Studio with Rare supervision) and for the announcement of the acquisition of new studies, among which is Io Interactive rumors, Asobo (authors of A Plague Tale Innocence) and Relic Entertainment.
Obviously, nothing of what has been reported has been confirmed and therefore we invite you to take this leak with the necessary precazu.