Capcom has released the sales figures for the titles that make up the publisher’s current lineup software, namely Resident Evil 2 Remake, Devil May Cry V, Monster Hunter World and Street Fighter 5, updated to March 31, 2019.
We discover that Monster Hunter World has reached 12.4 million units distributed while Resident Evil 2 Remake reaches 4.2 million copies. Devil May Cry V stops at 2.1 million pieces, and finally, Street Fighter V exceeds 3.1 million units distributed all over the world.
Best selling Capcom games
- Monster Hunter World – 12.4 million
- Resident Evil 5 – 7.5 million
- Resident Evil 6 – 7.3 million
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard – 6.4 million
- Street Fighter II (SNES) – 6.3 million
- Resident Evil 2 – 4.96 million
- Monster Hunter Freedom – 3 4.9 million
- Monster Hunter X – 4.3 million
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate – 4.2 million
- Resident Evil 2 Remake – 4.2 million
Good numbers than for the Osaka home, with Monster Hunter World becoming the best-selling Capcom game ever and Devil May Cry V exceeding sales expectations. Street Fighter V, on the other hand, struggles to get a fair amount of commercial success but in a very long time span.