The Fortnite leaks continue: at 3:00 pm the Challenges of Week 3 of Season 9 will start this afternoon, already revealed in these hours by the dataminer, who have found as usual the objectives of all the challenges and relative rewards.
Among these we find the search for Chests in Retired Retreat or Polar Peak, throw the Frisbee and collect it before landing, inflict damage with different weapons in a single game and eliminate enemies with explosive weapons.
- Land doing a stunt with the Driftboard
- Look for chests at Polar Peak or Retreat Retreat
- Go to Borgallegro and Condotti Confusi in a single game
- Throw the Frisbee and collect it before it hits the ground
- Eliminate at least one enemy using explosive weapons
- Damage with different weapons in a single game
- Damage to an opponent occurs ten seconds after using an air tunnel
These Fortnite Challenges Week 3 of Season 9, as often happened, however, these challenges may change, so we invite you to await the start of the Challenges scheduled for the early afternoon. We remind you that the challenges of the Fortnite x Jordan event with its rewards are now available.
— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks (@Lucas7yoshi) May 22, 2019