From this afternoon are available the new challenges of the Week 3 of Fortnite Season 9. If you need help to complete them, at the bottom of the page you can consult a map that shows all the locations in which to complete the challenges.
Below we list all the challenges this week.
Week 3 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Step 1 of 3: Close a trick with the Driftboard (0/1)
- Look for chests at Polar Peak or Retreat Retreat (0/7)
- Inflict damage to an opponent within ten seconds after using a Shock Wave (0/200)
- Step 1 of 3: Visit Borgallegro and Confuso Condotti in a single match (0/2)
- Throw the toy frisbee and take it before it lands (0/1)
- Eliminations with explosive weapons (0/3)
- Inflict damage to opponents with different weapons in a single game (0/5)
The map shown at the bottom of the page shows all the locations where Fortnite Season 9’s Week 3 Challenges can be completed. In this case we can see the positions in which to land in the phase challenge “Visit Borgallegro and Condotti Confuso in a single game”, the position of the air ducts in which to complete the challenge that requires to inflict damage within 10 seconds after using a Shockwave , and the places indicated where one must look for chests (Polar Peak or Retreat Retreat).
Furthermore, once you are able to complete all the challenges this week, you will be able to pick up the secret star of week 3, which as you can see on the map is located to the south-west of Crocevia crossroads.