How is the Week 3 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges progressing? If you have managed to complete them all, you can search for the new secret Star.
Below we list all the challenges to complete in search of the Secret Star of Week 3 of Fortnite Season 9.
Week 3 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Step 1 of 3: Close a trick with the Driftboard (0/1)
- Look for chests at Polar Peak or Retreat Retreat (0/7)
- Inflict damage to an opponent within ten seconds after using a Shock Wave (0/200)
- Step 1 of 3: Visit Borgallegro and Confuso Condotti in a single match (0/2)
- Throw the toy frisbee and take it before it lands (0/1)
- Eliminations with explosive weapons (0/3)
- Inflict damage to opponents with different weapons in a single game (0/5)
The secret Star of the 3rd week of Fortnite Season 9 is located south-west of Crocevia del Ciarpame.
To be more precise, the star is on top of a pile of cars composed of a truck, two campers, and an overturned truck. If you need a visual reference to more easily identify the secret Star, you can watch the video proposed in the opening.
We recall that the secret Star in question can only be collected after completing all the Fortnite Season 9 Week 3 Challenges. If you need help to end it, you can consult our mini-guides that we have linked to in the list of challenges below. just above.