New are finally available Challenges of Week 3 of Fortnite Season 9. In this mini-guide, we will explain how to complete the challenge that requires you to throw the Frisbee and collect it before it hits the ground.
Below we list all the Week 3 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges, highlighting the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 3 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Step 1 of 3: Land doing a stunt with the Driftboard
- Look for chests at Polar Peak or Retreat Retreat
- Damage to an opponent occurs ten seconds after using an air tunnel
- Step 1 of 3: Go to Borgallegro and Confused ducts in a single game
- Throw the Frisbee and collect it before it hits the ground
- Eliminate at least one enemy using explosive weapons
- Damage with different weapons in a single game
To complete this challenge you will have to throw the Frisbee and grab it in flight before it touches the ground. Of course, first of all, you will need to be in possession of the Frisbee. How can this object be obtained?
How to get the Frisbee and complete the challenge
The frisbee is unlocked by reaching level 35 with the Fortnite Season 9 Battle Pass. Once you get it, all you have to do is equip it and cast it during the game, placing your character so that it is on the Frisbee return path. If you need a visual reference to figure out how to throw the frisbee and grab it before it hits the ground, you can watch the video at the top.