Owlcat Games and Deep Silver have announced the third DLC of the cRPG Pathfinder Kingmaker, entitled Beneath The Stolen Lands and the Pathfinder Kingmaker Enhanced Edition, both available on June 6th.
In this latest DLC, the brave adventurers will meet the self-proclaimed protector of Golarion, and discover what secrets are buried under the Stolen Lands, in a changing maze of madness in which nothing is what it seems to be while defending the territories from one of the most deadly enemies of always.
Features of Beneath The Stolen Lands
- Enter a huge dungeon with a party created from scratch. Start your adventure in the dark depths with a party of newly created characters. Start the game from the main menu and try the descent into an endless dungeon
- Explore the almost endless possibilities of building a Pathfinder character. Try different builds to perfect your tactics. Create a band of adventurers able to overcome any danger
- Defeat is just a new beginning! Dying in a meeting provides additional benefits for your next game
- Unlock new items to buy. The number of article slot merchants depends on how much you managed to get off during all of the previous raids
- Enter the dungeon with your main character, alternatively, you can wait for an invitation from a mysterious protector of Golarion while playing the Main Story. The pre-set version of the dungeon is included in the main campaign and allows you to use your character and your companions to conquer the dark depths
Based on feedback and suggestions from players, this improved version of the game is based on the original, with a myriad of numerous game content additions and dozens of features. But that is not all! Includes a brand new class, new abilities, new items and weapons, new ways to build your character and, of course, thousands of corrections and improvements made from the initial release of the game.
” It is always nice and useful to receive such great feedback on how we can make the Pathfinder gaming experience: Kingmaker more enjoyable and complete. With this edition we take a step forward towards the definitive cRPG experience,” said Oleg Shpilchevsky, Head Of Owlcat Games.