Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia announced its participation in the BitSummit 7 Spirits event, to be held in Japan, at the Kyoto International Exhibition Hall Miyako Messe, on June 1 and 2.
For the moment the lineup includes games like Hardcore Mecha, FIST, Chrono Sword, Bloodstained, ANNO Mutation, Wattam, Sakura Of Rice and Ruin and West of Dead.
- YEAR: Mutation (ThinkingStars)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (505 Games / ArtPlay)
- Chrono Sword (21c Ducks)
- Evotinction (Spikewave Games)
- FIST (TiGames)
- Hardcore Mecha (Arc System Works / RocketPunch Games)
- Indivisible (505 Games / LabZero Games)
- In Nightmare (Magicfish Studio)
- Knights & Bikes (Double Fine Presents / Foam Sword)
- Lethal League Blaze (Ooizumi Amuzio)
- No Straight Roads (Metronomik)
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Marvelous / Edelweiss)
- Wattam (Annapurna Interactive / Funomena)
- West of Dead (Raw Fury / ???)
- Budget Cuts (Neat Corp)
- Falcon Age (Outerloop Games)
- Focus on You (Smilegate Entertainment)
- Throw Anything (Visual Light)
For the first of June, there will also be speeches by Shuhei Yoshida (president of Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios) and Keita Takahashi, working on Wattam. The event will be broadcast on YouTube and NicoNico, more details on programming will be released soon.