The Season 9 Fortnite debuted in a battle royale for some time now, bringing with it many new features, including significant changes in the game map.
As usual, the ever-active community of active dataminer on Fortnite: Battaglia Reale has wasted no time trying to catch as much as possible the expected novelties for the game in the near future. These include the new Challenges of Week 4 of Season 9 of the battle royale. The well-known leaker “Lucas7yoshi”, who is extremely active on Twitter, shares his potential identities. As you can verify at the bottom of this news, the user has dedicated a twitter to this topic. According to the findings of the Tweet, the new challenges would include:
- Inflict damage to opponents using the Sniper Rifle;
- Eliminations with legendary weapons;
- Destroy a loot transporter in different matches;
- Phase 1/3: dance inside a holographic Tomato Head; Step 2/3: dance inside a holographic Durr Burger head; Stage 3/3: dance on top of a giant dumpling head;
- Phase 1/5: lands at Polar Peak; Phase 2/5: lands in Laguna Languida; Phase 3/5: lands in Salty Springs; Phase 4/5: lands at The Block; Phase 5/5: lands at Retreat Retreat;
- Eliminate opponents from Montagnole Maledette or Dusty Divot;
- Visit different locations in a single match;
As usual, we invite you to remember that the leaks are not official information and could, therefore, be inaccurate or incorrect.
Recently Epic Games presented some news related to Fortnite Arena matchmaking improvements, while Fortnite’s first rumors about Season 10 began to emerge.
Season 9 Week 4 Leaked Challenges:
(These may change if epic releases a update before their release) pic.twitter.com/ssGsNyqn1t
— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks (@Lucas7yoshi) May 24, 2019