Like every week, sales figures for the last seven days arrive, and the top of the rankings has changed. After a few weeks in which the excellent sales of Days Gone gave the PS4 exclusive at the top of the chart of best-selling games, the throne is now back in the hands of FIFA 19.
Football according to Electronic Arts is evergreen in this ranking, and we find it at the top of both the games related to each platform and the aggregate, and confirm the extraordinary sales figures of the videogame.
Days Gone still remains on the podium, so the guys at Sony Bend can still be satisfied with the excellent results of the exclusive PS4. Let’s find out in detail all the positions regarding both types of rankings:
- FIFA 19 (PS4)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
- Days Gone (PS4)
- Rage 2 (PS4)
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Switch)
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition (PS4)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)
- Super Mario Party (Switch)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (PS4)
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu! (Switch)
Of note the absence of Xbox titles in the first 10 positions, while Switch confirms its good moment with 4 games permanently in the standings.
- FIFA 19
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Rage 2
- Days Gone
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Super Mario Party
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Mortal Kombat 11