After two beta phases during which players had the chance to discover 4 gaming environments, BigBen and Eko Software reveal the endgame and details of all free and paid content that will be available after the launch of Warhammer Chaosbane.
Once the main quest is complete, players will be able to start a new game with a new character while keeping everything they had previously unlocked: crafting, fragments, coins, etc. Also, finishing the game will unlock new endgame modes:
- Shipping Mode: The best way for a quick game, alone or with friends, in randomly generated levels.
- Search for relics: The player can obtain a map from the Collectors Guild in order to access a dungeon that offers different levels of difficulty, in addition to the possibility of obtaining heroic gear.
- Boss Rush: Mode that allows you to confront the main bosses of the game very quickly to test builds and gear.
Regular updates available for everyone:
- The first will add a difficulty level and a new gear
- Later, permanent death mode will be added
- A new heroic set for each hero and an extra level of difficulty
- Increase of the maximum character level
Paid updates (included in the Season Pass)
- The first DLC will offer new emotes and a passive skill that will increase the chance of finding heroic items
- The following DLC will add a passive skill that will make it easier to find the fragments of God, as well as an alternative Divine skill tree for each character
- The third DLC will provide new companions for each playable character
- The fourth DLC will contain a new story, told in a new act, separate from the main campaign, which will take place in an environment never seen before. This time, in place of the Chaos forces, the adversaries will be part of an ancient evil never dormant, or the Kings of the Tombs
First Action-RPG to take place in the world of Warhammer, Warhammer: Chaosbane invites players to immerse themselves in the Old World, still marked by the Great War against Chaos – a bloody conflict that took place several years earlier. Players will take on the role of humans, high elves, forest elves or dwarves, and will discover several iconic locations such as the city of Praag, or even Nuln, the capital of the Empire at the time Chaosbane is set. Warhammer Chaosbane will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC starting June 4 and starting May 31 for Magnus Edition owners.