New are finally available Challenges of Week 4 of Fortnite Season 9. Below we explain how to easily complete the challenge of destroying a loot transporter in three different games.
Below is a list of all the Fortnite Season 9 Week 4 Challenges, highlighting the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 4 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Inflict damage on opponents with sniper rifles (0/500)
- Step 1 of 3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato Head (0/1)
- Legendary weapon eliminations (0/3)
- Destroy a loot transporter in different games (0/3)
- Phase 1 of 5: Land at Polar Peak (0/1)
- Eliminate enemies in Cursed Montagnole or Spallondo Stanto (0/3)
- Visit different places listed in one game (0/5)
To complete the challenge in question you will have to destroy a loot transporter in three different games. First of all, therefore, you will need to come across one of these Transporters. How to find them?
The loot carriers move around the warm areas of the map. These areas are randomly designated for each game, coloring the name of the location in yellow. As you can see at the bottom of the page, to locate a hot area, just open the Fortnite Battaglia Reale map, and finally find a location with the yellow name. At this point, all you have to do is go to the place and take down a haulage transporter, repeating the operation in three different games.
Speaking of other Week 4 Challenges, did you manage to complete the Dance Stage challenge within a Holographic Tomato Head? We also remind you that starting today you can get the Fortbyte # 91 hidden on the upload screen 4.