After having explained how to destroy a spoil conveyor in different games, in this mini-guide Challenges of Week 4 of Fortnite Season 9, we show you how to complete the challenge in phases that requires you to land at Polar Peak and in four other places indicated.
Below is a list of all the Fortnite Season 9 Week 4 Challenges, highlighting the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 4 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Inflict damage on opponents with sniper rifles (0/500)
- Step 1 of 3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato Head (0/1)
- Legendary weapon eliminations (0/3)
- Destroy a loot transporter in different games (0/3)
- Phase 1 of 5: Land at Polar Peak (0/1)
- Eliminate enemies in Cursed Montagnole or Spallondo Stanto (0/3)
- Visit different places listed in one game (0/5)
To complete this step-by-step challenge you will need to land at five different locations on the Fortnite Royal Battle map (Season 9). Below we list all the steps to be completed:
- Phase 1: Land at Polar Peak
- Phase 2: Land in Laguna Languida
- Phase 3: Land in Borgo Bislacco
- Step 4: Land at the Neighborhood
- Phase 5: Land at Retreat Retreat
The places in which to land were highlighted in sequence on the map shown at the bottom of the page. Where are you with Week 4 Challenges? We remind you that on our pages we also explained how to complete the challenge in stages Dance within a holographic Tomato Head.