Fortnite’s recent 9.20 update introduced several new features to Epic Games’ battle royale. Moreover, as has become tradition, it immediately attracted the attention of the dataminer, eager to find out some details about the future evolution of the game.
In particular, the well-known Twitter user “Lucas7yoshi” reports that he has found some reference to a future introduction of a further Limited Time Mode in the virtual folds of the update. The MAT in question would have the name “Horde Rush” and it would be linked to several challenges, which we report below. The completion by the players of all seven challenges should also guarantee them a reward: a “Slurp! Wrap”.
- Delete (500) horde members with a headshot;
- Eliminate (20) Poison Friends or Exploding Brutes from at least 5 meters away;
- Collect (10) score multipliers;
- Damages (5,000) Spawn Obelisk;
- Work with your team to defeat (5) Gold Brutes;
- Win a match without being eliminated;
- Phase 1/4: win with a team score of at least 50,000; Phase 2/4: win with a team score of at least 100,000; Phase 3/4: win with a team score of at least 150,000; Phase 4/4: win with a team score of at least 200,000.
To find out if the dataminer’s forecasts are correct, we just have to wait for the next Fortnite updates. You can fool the wait by looking for the Fortbyte position in Fortnite 51.
"Horde Rush" LTM Challenges: pic.twitter.com/JAw8VFPsqf
— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks (@Lucas7yoshi) June 6, 2019