Nintendo has announced that its next mobile game, Dr. Mario World, finally has a release date: the app will be available from July 10 on iOS and Android, downloadable for free with support for microtransactions.
We read below the key points of production as reported in the game page on Google Play Store, in the description, we highlight some gameplay mechanics and the presence of characters from the Nintendo world such as Dr. Peach, Dr. Bowser, and enemies like Koopa and Goomba.
- You can eliminate viruses by combining them with capsules! To do this, simply align three pieces of the same color horizontally or vertically.
- Fortunately, Dr. Mario and his friends can use special abilities to eradicate viruses. You will also be able to strategically exploit the advanced pieces of the capsules to get rid of the toughest viruses.
- Take the time you need, because each level has a limited amount of capsules that you can use. Plan your moves carefully and you will be able to defeat the Dr. Mario World viruses!
- The world of Dr. Mario is in a panic due to a virus invasion! Dr. Mario and his friends promptly wear the gown and arm themselves with capsules! Get yourself under, viruses!
- Dr. Mario is not alone in the fight against viruses. Even Dr. Peach, Dr. Bowser, and many others have entered service, while Goomba, Koopa, Nella, and many others are ready to be your assistance with their additional skills.
- Doctors and assistants have unique abilities. You can try different combinations to find the game style that’s right for you!
- Hundreds of levels and lots of different worlds await you. Furthermore, new worlds and new doctors will be added at regular intervals.
Dr. Mario World is available on Google Play and the App Store, pre-registering you will be notified as soon as the game is available for download. As mentioned, the title can be downloaded for free as Free to Play, with support for microtransactions.