From this afternoon we are available Challenges Week 7 of Fortnite Season 9. In this mini-guide, we show you how to quickly complete the challenge of finding a chest, a distributor and a bonfire during a single game.
Below we list all the Challenges of Week 7 of Fortnite Season 9, highlighting in bold the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 7 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Look for chests in Crossroads of Ciarpame or Neopinnacoli (0/7)
- Look for boxes of ammunition in different places indicated (0/7)
- Eliminations with silenced weapons (0/3)
- Inflict damage to your opponents while in a vehicle (0/200)
- Step 1 of 3: visit the Neighborhood and Sack Landing in a game (0/2)
- Search for a chest, use a vending machine and a bonfire in a single game (0/3)
- Eliminations from 5m or less (0/3)
To complete this challenge you have to look for a chest, a distributor and a bonfire during a single game of Fortnite Battle Royal. The coffers are pretty easy to find, while the distributors and bonfires will require a little ‘commitment to research. To help you identify them, we have reported their positions on the map shown at the bottom of the page.
As you can see in the opening video, the easiest way to complete the challenge is to land at Rifugio Ritirato, since in this area you will find a box, a distributor and a bonfire within a few meters.