As announced by Steam insiders, the 2019 Steam Summer Sales Grand Prix has officially begun! Let’s discover some of the main video games at discount in the Valve digital store for PC, Mac OS, and Linux.
As with the previous Steam promotions, this time to the 2019 Summer Sale will involve almost all the games and additional content present in the boundless online store catalog, with lots of discounts that will involve both the triple-A titles and the most inspired independent productions. Here then is a brief summary of the video games currently available on Steam, with titles such as Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Prey, GTA 5and Nioh :
- Devil May Cry 5 -34% at € 39.59
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey -50% at € 29.99
- Astroneer -25% at € 20.99
- Zombie Army Trilogy -80% to € 8.39
- Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden -40% at € 20.99
- Prey -50% at € 14.99
- Football Manager 2019 -66% at € 18.69
- SoulCalibur VI -67% at € 19.79
- Mortal Kombat franchise – up to 70% off
- For Honor -60% at € 5.99
- Nioh -60% at € 19.99
- GTA 5 -50% at € 14.99
- Rainbow Six Siege -50% at € 9.99
The Steam Summer Sale officially started today, Tuesday 25 June, and will remain active for exactly two weeks, ie until the evening of Tuesday 9 July. At the bottom of the article, you will find the link from which you can scroll through the complete list of promoted games, even if the high number of people trying to connect to the portal is making it difficult to access the site.