The new challenges of Week 8 of Fortnite Season 9 are finally available. In this mini-guide, we show you how to complete the challenge that requires you to visit three different clocks on the map.
Below we list all the challenges of the week 8 of Fortnite Season 9, highlighting the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 8 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Apply shields (0/400)
- Visit several watches (0/3)
- Eliminate enemies at Snob Beaches or Department Stores (0/7)
- Damage enemies with assault rifles (0/500)
- Step 1 of 5: Land in Palmeto Paradisiaco (0/1)
- Use a volcanic conduit, an air duct and a zip line in a single game (0/3)
- Eliminations outside the indicated places (0/5)
To complete this challenge you must visit three different clock towers on Fortnite Island Royal Battle (Season 9). To help you find them, we have highlighted their position with a red circle on the map shown at the bottom of the page. The positions of the three clock towers are as follows:
- Just south of Crocevia del Ciarpame
- South of Neoinclinato
- In Borgallegro
All you have to do to complete this challenge, therefore, is to visit the three clock towers that we have reported to you. If you need a visual reference to find them more easily, you can watch the video proposed in the opening.
We remind you that in the meantime the third challenge of the 14 Days of Summer event is also available, which requires you to carry out Eliminations with a daily weapon or Drum gun.