Starting this afternoon, Fortnite Season 9 players can dedicate themselves to the new Challenges of Week 8 . Below we show you how to quickly complete the challenge “Use a volcanic conduit, an air duct and a zipline in a single game”.
Below we list all the challenges of the week 8 of Fortnite Season 9, highlighting the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 8 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Apply shields (0/400)
- Visit several watches (0/3)
- Eliminate enemies at Snob Beaches or Department Stores (0/7)
- Damage enemies with assault rifles (0/500)
- Step 1 of 5: Land in Palmeto Paradisiaco (0/1)
- Use a volcanic conduit, an air duct and a zip line in a single game (0/3)
- Eliminations outside the indicated places (0/5)
To complete this challenge you will have to use a volcanic duct, an air duct, and a zip line during a single game of Fortnite Battle Royal. The north-eastern portion of the island is the most suitable to complete the challenge as quickly as possible.
As you can see in the map shown at the bottom of the page, in fact, near the volcano we can find numerous volcanic ducts (in the shape of a cloud), an air duct (in the shape of a fan) and several ziplines (shown with black lines). Use each of these objects for at least once in a single game, and complete the challenge.
Speaking of the other challenges of Week 8, we remind you that on our pages we have also shown you how to complete the challenge. Visit several clocks.