Also this time, at E3 2019 a series of video game critics awarded a series of prizes entitled Game Critics Awards, through which the best titles of all genres were elected from those shown at the fair.
This time it was Final Fantasy 7 Remake that brought home the largest number of prizes, which not only was elected the best game of the fair, but also the best console title and best role-playing game.
Here are the prizes awarded:
- Best title of the fair: Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Best original game: The Outer Worlds
- Best console title: Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Best VR / AR title: Phantom: Covert Ops
- Best PC game: Eternal DOOM
- Best device: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Best action game: Eternal DOOM
- Best action adventure game: Watch Dogs Legion
- Best role-playing game: Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Best racing title: Crash Team Racing
- Best sports title: eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020
- Best strategy: John Wick Hex
- Best game for families: Luigi’s Mansion 3
- Best online multiplayer title: Call of Duty Modern Warfare
- Best indie game: 12 Minutes
- Best title for continuous support: Destiny 2
- Special prize for graphics: Cyberpunk 2077
As you can see, in the list there is also a special prize dedicated to Cyberpunk 2077 for its incredible technical sector. In the demo shown behind closed doors of Cyberpunk 2077, the potential of Ray Tracing has highlighted thanks to a, particularly powerful machine.