After having explained how to use a barrel drinking or any wallow swallowed, in this mini-guide to the Challenges of the Week 9 of Fortnite Season 9, we show you how to complete the challenge “Inflict damage to an opponent within 10 seconds after using a volcanic conduit”.
Below we list all the Week 9 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges, highlighting the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 9 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Use a Drink Barrel or a Trangugio Splash in different games (0/3)
- Visit solar panels in snow, desert and jungle (0/3)
- Step 1 of 5: Get eliminated with a weapon of common rarity (0/1)
- Inflict headshot damage (0/500)
- Search for chests in Laguna Languida or Borgallegro (0/7)
- Eliminate opponents in different locations indicated (0/5)
- Inflict damage to an opponent within 10 seconds after using a volcanic conduit (0/200)
To complete this challenge you will have to inflict 200 damage to an opponent no later than 10 seconds after using a volcanic conduit.
As you can see on the map at the bottom of the page, the volcanic ducts are scattered around the volcano of the Pressure System. Passing over a volcanic conduit you will be thrown into the air, and once landed you will have 10 seconds to inflict 200 damage. To succeed in the enterprise, we advise you to land near an enemy so that you can hit it easily, as you can see in the video proposed in the opening.
Where are you with this week’s challenges? If you have managed to complete them all, you can find and collect the secret Star of Week 9.