In Fortnite: Battle Royale it’s always time for new content for gamers: so it’s not too surprising that part of the community is constantly on the lookout for advances!
The particular, the many active dataminer on the game concentrate part of their efforts in the attempt to discover in advance what will be the new weekly challenges of the battle royale. Well, among the latter we also find the now rather well-known Twitter user Lucas7Yoshi, who shared with twitter the possible list of the challenges of week 10 of season 9 of Fortnite. As you can verify directly at the bottom of this news, these are the alleged activities that will soon engage the videogamers active on the Epic Games title:
- Use an Air Strike in (3) different games;
- Inflict (500) damage to opponents with a Shotgun;
- Search for (7) boxes of ammunition in a single match;
- Visit (5) various signs of public services at Neo Inclinata, Pressure Plant or Mega Mall;
- Defeat (3) opponents at Palmeto Paradisiaco and Parco Pacifico;
- Inflict (200) damage to opponents with a pick;
- Phase 1/3: collect (100) wood from a pirate ship or a Viking ship; Step 2/3: collect (100) stone from Fork Knife or Umbrella; Step 3/3: collect (100) metal from a robot factory ;
As usual, we remind you that leaks do not constitute confirmed information and may, therefore, prove to be incorrect or inaccurate.