As usual, the well-known Japanese magazine Famitsu questioned its audience, asking readers and readers to indicate their most anticipated game.
Well, the results related to the period between 13 and 19 June elected Final Fantasy VII Remake as the undisputed winner. The game Square Enix, in addition to being elected best game of E3 2019, has in fact conquered the top of the top 10, detaching the new title of Sakura Wars, runner-up, of about 300 votes. Bronze medal instead for Game Freak, with Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield. Below, you can find the top 10decreed by the preferences expressed by Famitsu readers :
- [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 1,037 votes
- [PS4] New Sakura Wars – 734 votes
- [NSW] Pokemon Sword / Pokemon Shield – 597 votes
- [PS4] Persona 5 Royal – 527 votes
- [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 496 votes
- [PS4] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – 426 votes
- [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 419 votes
- [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 379 votes
- [PS4] Death Stranding – 352 votes
- [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 340 votes
Rather interesting element, the ranking is equally divided between PlayStation 4 titles and Nintendo Switch titles, with each of the platforms occupying five positions. In the top 10, we find both games from the now rather imminent publication, such as Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which promises to occupy between requesting between 80 and 200 hours of play, and games whose release date is further away, such as Death Stranding, or unknown, like Bayonetta 3.