Among the Week 10 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges there is one that requires you to use an airstrike over three different games. In this mini-guide, we explain everything you need to know to complete it.
Below we list all the Week 10 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges, highlighting the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 10 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Use an airstrike in different games (0/3)
- It harms opponents with heavy rifles (0/500)
- Search for seven boxes of ammunition in a single game (0/7)
- Visit signs with public utility messages in Neo Titled, Pressure System or Department Stores
- Step 1 of 3: Collect wood from a Pirate Ship or a Viking Ship (0/100)
- Eliminate enemies in Parco Pacifico or Palmeto Paradisiaco (0/3)
- Hurts enemies with a pickaxe (0/200)
To complete this challenge you will need to use an airstrike over three different games. Recall that an airstrike is a new object recently introduced with the 9.30 Fortnite update.
Below we list all the features of the airstrike :
- A can of coloured smoke that swoops a missile of missiles from above.
- A few seconds after the canister has stopped, missiles are generated.
- The missiles are generated about 120 meters above the smoke bomb.
- The missiles are directed to random points within a radius of 9 meters from the launched object.
- A total of 20 missiles are generated.
- Each missile has an explosion radius of 3.5 meters.
- Each missile inflicts 75 damage to players and 200 damage points to structures.
- It is found in the spoils on the ground, in the chests, in deliveries of supplies, in vending machines and in lamas.
- It is generated in stacks of 1.
- Maximum stack size: 2.
All you have to do to complete the challenge, therefore, is to wax and find the aerial attack in the spoils on the ground, in the chests, in the deliveries of supplies, in the distributors, and finally use it over three different games.