At what point are the Challenges of the week 10 of Fortnite Season 9? If you need help to complete them, in this mini-guide you will find a map that shows you all the locations in which to complete them.
Below we list all the Fortnite Season 10 Challenges of Season 9. At the bottom of the page, you will find the map that shows you all the locations on the island where you need to go to complete the challenges.
Week 10 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Use an airstrike in different games (0/3)
- It harms opponents with heavy rifles (0/500)
- Search for seven boxes of ammunition in a single game (0/7)
- Visit signs with public utility messages in Neo Titled, Pressure System or Department Stores
- Step 1 of 3: Collect wood from a Pirate Ship or a Viking Ship (0/100)
- Eliminate enemies in Parco Pacifico or Palmeto Paradisiaco (0/3)
- Hurts enemies with a pickaxe (0/200)
The map shown at the bottom shows the locations in which to find the signs with messages of public utility in Neo Titled, Pressure System or Department Stores. To complete the challenge, we recommend going to a Pressure Plant, where you will find numerous signs within a few meters.
Speaking instead of the challenge in phases, the map shows the points in which to find wood, stone and metal, respectively in the pirate or Viking ships, at the Knife and Fork or Umbrella-shaped excavations, and in the robot factory at Pressure system.
With Season 9 almost at its end, let’s remember that Epic Games has announced the start date of Season 10 of Fortnite.