From this afternoon are available Challenges of the week 10 of Fortnite Season 9 . In this mini-guide we show you how to complete the challenge that requires you to visit the Neopinnacoli, Pressure System and Department Store signs.
Below we list all the Week 10 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges, highlighting the one we examined in this mini-guide.
Week 10 Fortnite Season 9 Challenges
- Use an air strike in different games (0/3)
- It harms opponents with heavy rifles (0/500)
- Search for seven boxes of ammunition in a single game (0/7)
- Visit signs with public utility messages in Neopinnacoli, Pressure System or Department Stores
- Step 1 of 3: Collect wood from a Pirate Ship or a Viking Ship (0/100)
- Eliminate enemies in Parco Pacifico or Palmeto Paradisiaco (0/3)
- Hurts enemies with a pickaxe (0/200)
To complete this challenge you will have to visit five public utility signs in Neopinnacoli, Pressure System or Department Stores. Each of these three locations includes several signs, but if you want to complete the challenge as quickly as possible, we suggest you visit Pressure System .
As you can see in the image below, at the Pressure Implant point shown in the screenshot there are several signs within a few meters. All you have to do is go to the place and visit them.
With Season 9 now coming to an end, let’s remember that Epic Games has announced the launch date of Season 10 of Fortnite.