Super Mario Maker 2 has definitely made its way into the hearts of gamers, even Italian ones. This is demonstrated by the fact that the game has resumed the top of the video game sales chart in Italy, thus relegating Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled to second place.
The remake of the famous arcade racing of the PS1 era with the mascot Crash Bandicoot and his friends was in fact in the lead until last week also thanks to the support of Beenox that had released the first important Grand Prix event.
However, nothing could have been done against Mario’s unstoppable rise: just think that over 2 million levels have been created in Super Mario Maker 2 to give you an idea of the proportions of his success.
The lowest step of the podium is occupied by F1 2019, the official game of the Formula 1 world championship, which in reality is, unfortunately, one of the most obvious in recent years, but which Codemasters has managed to make interesting at least on consoles. Here’s the top 10 of the week:
- Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo Switch)
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
- F1 2019 (PS4)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition (PS4)
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Nintendo Switch)
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (Nintendo Switch)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (PS4)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo Switch)
- Fifa 19 (PS4)