Yesterday, Respawn Entertainment released a brand new update for Apex Legends with the aim of fixing some of the issues facing the battle royale.
Here are all the details of the update:
- Fixed an issue that prevented from correctly viewing the final Lifeline move titled DOC’s Shock Finisher in the menu
- Fixed an issue related to text placement on the statistics screen
- Fixed some crash problems related to the client and to script errors
- Players should now be associated with the most appropriate data center for their location
- Players can no longer unlock Octane’s Level 94 loading screen for the Season Pass without having successfully achieved it
- The Havoc can no longer fire before the charging period thanks to an exploit
- Now the refill capsules should no longer get stuck in the map
In addition, the developers have indicated that all the statistics of Season 1 have been temporarily disabled to allow the team to take care of the problem and solve it in peace.
Have you already redeemed the new Bangalore skin as a gift for Twitch Prime subscribers? It also appears that Stermy is the new face of Inter on the occasion of the “Not for Everyone” campaign.