There is no doubt that the return of CTR is a great success, and the 550,000 copies sold by Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on a digital level and only confirm it in June, and the game is still at the top of the Italian charts of sale.
The exclusive Nintendo has in fact fallen from the podium, both as regards the ranking by platform, where it has been surpassed by the reviving GTA V and Call of Duty Black Ops 4 , and in the aggregate one, which includes the copies sold on all the platforms, where it has even fallen in the quint position, while CTR maintains the top in both classifications.
Let’s look at all the positions in detail.
Ranking by platform:
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 (PS4)
- Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo Switch)
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (Nintendo Switch)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
- Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
- Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition (Nintendo Switch)
- Minecraft PlayStation Edition (PS4)
- F1 2019 (PS4)
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- F1 2019
- Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition
- Minecraft PlayStation Edition