Sony has announced that PlayStation 4 has exceeded 100 million of distributed consoles, now also comes the data related to Nintendo Switch, which has recently reached 36.87 million pieces distributed since its launch to date.
The figure is updated to 30 June 2019, in the quarter April / June 2019 2.13 million consoles and 22.61 million games per Switch were sold. Nintendo has not adjusted its sales forecasts, which plan to distribute 18 million pieces between April 2019 and March 2020.
The Kyoto company has also published the list of the ten best-selling Nintendo games for Switch, with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in the first place and Super Mario Odyssey to follow in second place:
Top 10 Nintendo Switch
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 17.89 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 14.94 million
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate – 14.73 million
- The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild – 13.61 million
- Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee – 10.98 million
- Splatoon 2 – 9.02 million
- Super Mario Party – 6.99 million
- New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe – 4.10 million
- 1-2-Switch – 3.01 million
- Mario Tennis Aces – 2.75 million
Good success also for Super Smash Bros Ultimate and The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild which far exceeds 13 million copies. New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, 1-2-Switch, and Mario Tennis Aces finish the ranking.