Following the presentation of the financial results of the last quarter, Nintendo updated the release list of the first party games for Switch, adding titles such as Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition, Pokemon Sword and Shield and Animal Crossing New Horizons.
These are dates actually confirmed in recent months, with Astral Chain arriving on August 30th, Daemon X Machina, The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening and Dragon Quest 11 Definitive Edition in September, Luigi’s Mansion 3 in October and Pokemon Sword and Shield in November, to close with Animal Crossing New Horizons in March 2020.
New Nintendo Switch games
- Nintendo Switch Lite – 20 September 2019
- Astral Chain – 30 August 2019
- Daemon X Machina – September 13, 2019
- The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening – 20 September 2019
- Tetris 99 – September 20, 2019
- Dragon Quest XI Definitive Edition – September 27th, 2019
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 – 31 October 2019
- Pokémon Sword and Shield – November 15, 2019
- Animal Crossing New Horizons – March 20, 2020
- Bayonetta 3 – TBA
- Metroid Prime 4 – TBA
- The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Sequel – TBA
Still in TBA (release date to be announced) Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4 and the sequel to The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, titles that will surely be released after March 2020, in all three cases however the launch window is not still communicated.