After the launch of the eFootball PES 2020 demo, Konami’s top management set the minimum and recommended system requirements to play on the PC in the new chapter of the Pro Evolution Soccer football series.
As those who are wearing the shoes of the Juventus players in PES 2020 and the other teams present in the demo of the new Konami sports title will certainly have guessed, in order to better appreciate the title on PC it is not necessary to have a PC demanding in terms of computational power , it is enough to cite in this sense the request of the 8 GB of RAM and a DirectX 11 GPU to enjoy the title at the highest level of detail in Full-HD.
Minimum system requirements (1280 x 720 resolution)
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD FX 4350
- RAM memory: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 (compatible with DirectX 11)
- Hard Disk: 40 GB of free disk space
Recommended system requirements (1920 x 1080 resolution)
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 or AMD FX 8350
- RAM memory: 8 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R9 270X (compatible with DirectX 11)
- Hard Disk: 40 GB of free disk space (preferably SSD or NVMe)
If you are challenging yourself in the challenges of the eFootball PES 2020 Demo, you will certainly find the advice you find on our pages in the guide to on-off and defence checks and in Giuseppe Arace’s test before the review of PES 2020 comfortable.