Remedy has just updated the official Control website with the official list of minimum and recommended requirements for the PC version of the game, which will benefit from Nvidia’s Ray Tracing support.
Here are the control system requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 / AMD FX 4350
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 280X
- RAM: 8 GB
- Operating system: Windows 7, 64bit
- DirectX: DX11
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660/1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580 (you need at least one NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 to enable Ray Tracing)
- RAM: 16 GB
- Operating System: Windows 10, 64-bit
- DirectX: DX11 / DX12
The developers also announced that the PC version of the game will support 21: 9, the ability to customize controls, unlocked framerates and the ability to activate G-Sync and Freesync provided you have a panel that supports one of the two features.
We remind you that the game will arrive on the shelves of all stores starting from next 27 August 2019 in the PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Epic Games Store) versions.
Have you already seen Control’s trophy list? It also seems that Remedy is planning to insert NG + and Photo Mode in Control.
— Control (@ControlRemedy) August 2, 2019